- D Affordable Luxury
- E Easy to get to Mexico
- S LuxuriouS Accommodations
- T All-Inclusive ResorTs
- I ProfesstIonal Wedding Staff & Planners
- N FuN, Fun, Fun
- A SpectAcular beach & ocean setting
- T Warm, welcoming HospiTality
- I FIrst Class personalized service
- ON Your Wedding – Your Style
There are so many reasons why Mexico is the perfect choice for a Destination Wedding and Honeymoon. What is most important to you?
1. Affordability factor – Mexico has more All-Inclusive Luxury Resort options than any other destination. This creates a competition that is good for travelers by creating a price range for weddings and guest stays that fits all budgets. Couples are able to get a lot of luxury for a very affordable price in Mexico. The wedding experience, or package, varies according to the number of guests attending. For 10 or fewer guests, most resorts (Secrets, Dreams, Now, RIU, Palace, Hard Rock, etc) offer a complimentary wedding package. If the number of guests is more than 10, the resorts offer packages ranging in price from around $2000 – $8000. This is a very affordable wedding compared to the price of a “home town” wedding at nearly quadruple that cost ($30,000). How much were you expecting to spend on an upcoming wedding?
2. Easy to get to Mexico – Mexico is not only easy to get to from STL, with flights nearly every day in the summer (flight schedule changes in the fall, winter & spring), but it is also one of the most easily accessible countries from most major cities in the USA. Several airlines have daily flights from the US gateway cities: New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas, St. Louis, and more. The top Wedding Destination cities in Mexico, Cancun, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Hualtuco, all have International Airports.
3 & 4. Luxurious All-Inclusive Resorts – When clients complete my “Perfect Honeymoon and Destination Wedding” analysis, I am able to create a profile for them. This enables me, as an agent, to determine the best resorts to fit a couple’s priorities, as well as keep them within their budget. Luxury, at All-Inclusive Resorts, ranges from larger rooms & suites with more desirable view & locations, to private dinners on the beach, butler service, and to romantic spa experiences. The Unlimited Luxury at All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico is generally so indulgent that the guests don’t have to/want to leave the premises for any service or desire. The key to finding the perfect match for Couples is knowing the variety of destinations, properties and fun activities that will enhance the intimate experience. It is much easier to match a couple’s personality with a resort when an agent has been there and seen it first hand. Site inspections and resort stays are so critical for agents to be able to share this with their clients. Staying current and visiting the resorts frequently is part of my repritoire, to make sure that I am familiar with the resorts that my clients are requesting.
5. ProfessIonal Wedding Staff & Planners – Each resort has it’s own team of on-site Professional Wedding Planners. The couple, along with their Travel Agent, work closely with them to ensure a smooth, picture & detail perfect Destination Wedding. The Wedding Planners can arrange anything special that a couple requests, including special dinners, flowers, colors, music, and unique weddings. Agents can customize and individualize everything with musicians, photographers, and other unique additions for a truly memorable Wedding Celebration. Recently, a bride client of mine, didn’t want to ship her party favors to Mexico. So instead, the resort wedding planner went shopping for a requested list of items and created a price list for the bride. After the bride chose the items she wanted for the wedding, the planner purchased the items for her on a 2nd shopping trip. I find wedding planners to be very accommodating and helpful – they want to please and help out any way that they can.
6. Fun, Fun, Fun – so much to see and do – Click on the link below for Apple Vacations Top 13 Reasons Why You Should Travel to Mexico! http://www.buzzfeed.com/applevacations/13-reasons-the-only-place-to-go-on-vacation-is-mexico?sub=3018520_2473315 More than ever, the appeal of Mexico, draws Honeymoon couples and Destination Wedding groups to it’s alluring beaches, festive cultural heritage, and enticing archeological ruins. Mexico is a country full of Adventure. The is the perfect match for Romance Travel, and that is one of the reasons why US travel to Mexico has surged by 30%, as reported by the US Department of Commerce forecast (October 22, 2014). My TOP 20 LIST of things to see and do in Mexico (around your beach time, of course).
- Chichen Itza
- Coba ruins
- Cenote swim
- Tres Rios Ecopark
- Xel Ha
- Ferry to Cozumel or Isla Las Mujeres
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Catamaran Sailing
- Sailing & boating
- Zip lining
- Scuba diving
- Horseback riding
- Jet skiing
- Paddle boats & kayaks
- Cancun shopping
- Playa del Carmen/5th Avenue shopping
7. Spectacular Beach & Ocean setting –
The Tropical, warm beach settings are the strongest appeal in Mexico. Most couple are interested in “fun in the sun” activities like Scuba diving, Snorkeling, a Catamaran ride, swimming with Dolphins, and exploring caves and jungles. Some couples just want to relax on the beach, while others want a good mixture of activities and relaxation. To translate all of this into an incredible Mexico experience, it is important to know details about what a couple sees as their ideal Honeymoon/vacation. Recently, I was on vacation in Mexico, where I met a Honeymoon couple lounging by the pool. They were very disappointed with the property because there was no nightlife. Their Travel Agent didn’t ask them if nightlife was important – she had only asked about their budget. Sometimes that does drive the decision, but a careful and thorough interview should include information about what a couple would like to do on their Honeymoon. By completing my “Perfect Honeymoon -Destination Wedding analysis”, I can help a couple find their perfect Destination Resort in Mexico, with the activities and options most important to them.
8. Warm, Welcoming Hospitality – The people of Mexico have incredible hearts! They love to see their guests happy and will do almost anything to ensure that your Wedding and Honeymoon stay is truly enjoyable. Most of the employees feel that you are with them in their “Home”, and work to make sure that you feel comfortable, welcome and pampered. If you return to their resort for a 2nd stay, many of them will say to you, “welcome home”. Recently, after the devastation by Hurricane Odile in Cabo San Lucas, the Mexican people of a little town near San Diego, supplied a 30 hr stranded bus load of people with food, water, coffee, tacos and hot dogs! The Townspeople barely had anything of their own, and yet they gave it to the people on the bus. I tell you this story, not to talk about Hurricane Odile, but to demonstrate the kindness and hospitality of the people of Mexico.
9. First Class Service – Have you experienced 1st Class Luxury services at All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico? First Class All-Inclusive Resorts, offer world class hospitality, rooms and suites with ultimate views and the best beach locations, pool & beach waiter services, sparkling infinity pools, luxurious room amenities, swim-up bars, state of the art fitness centers with trainers and full class schedules, recreational activities, kid’s and teen’s clubs, high-tech communication centers (even tho the WiFi doesn’t work too well), and numerous specialty restaurants with Chefs from around the world. Some other examples of personalized First Class Services…Couples can bond over an authentic Mexican cooking lesson, followed by a romantic candlelit dinner on the beach…For wine lovers, wine tastings can be arranged for couples or groups…and Room service sets up a beautiful spread of flowers, candles, and wine in a Honeymoon suite, with Butlers available to accommodate and meet all of a couple’s needs.
10. Your Wedding – Your Style – Most importantly, not only are traditional young couples finding romance and the Destination Wedding of their Dreams in Mexico, but more Mature Couples find Mexico perfect for Anniversaries, Non-traditional Couple Marriages, Vow-Renewal Celebrations, and 2nd Weddings. Again, I’m going to say, Couples are looking for a lot of Luxury at an affordable price, and they will get a lot of Bang for their Buck! Wedding packages at each different Resort offer many choices that can create certain feelings or evoke emotions that Brides & Grooms are looking for. In addition to the basic offerings in the packages, each Resort has unlimited ideas, resources and choices to make a Destination Wedding even more “1 of a Kind” and Exclusive!
A Destination Wedding for Family & Friends is often hosted at a “Family” All-Inclusive Resort to accommodate children in attendance. The Newlywed Couple may want to “move” to an Adults only Resort following their Wedding for the Honeymoon, to give them some privacy, and to put some distance between them and the rest of the party. If the Couple decides to stay at the original Resort, they may want to enhance their experience by upgrading the room/suite for their Honeymoon.
Brides and Grooms searching for a Luxurious Exclusivity for their Destination Wedding can find so many options available to them in Mexico. My experience and knowledge with Destination Weddings and Resorts are your advantage. If you are ready to start planning a Destination Wedding or Honeymoon, please take a few minutes to fill out my “Perfect Honeymoon & Destination Wedding” analysis. I’ll get back to you quickly with your analysis and information that will get you started on planning your Dream Honeymoon and Destination Wedding!