It’s that time again…for New Resorts in Riviera Maya, Mexico! Last month, I traveled to visit new resort openings in Riviera Maya & Cancun.
You will be simply Breathless…at the Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa! Whatever your mood, because of the 3 distinct sections of the resort, you can find your perfect fit…and change it every hour of every day…if you like! Join the party at Breathless Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa. The Caribbean Sea caresses this vibrant, chic and modern all-suite resort for adults. This new resort, with it’s unique layout consisting of three horseshoe shaped buildings and areas, each with their own personality and atmosphere, allows guests to choose their mood. Guests can breathe deep in the xhale club section, mix and mingle in the energy center and party all day and night in the xcelerate Party Zone. The 526 contemporary suites have private and scenic terraces, but all offer stunning tropical and oceans views. Sparkling social and party pools provide all-day entertainment and spectacular locations for Breathless Riviera Cancun’s special events and parties. Sophisticated singles, couples and friends will find the ten chic dining venues with a variety of international cuisines, too hard to choose between. If you can’t choose, then stay in and order room service. Which of the ten bars and lounges that pour premium spirits all without limit, gratuities and reservations required, do you frequent? Go to them all! Breathless Riviera Cancun’s Unlimited-Luxury® experience continues with exhilarating nightlife and a vibrant social atmosphere. Join the party at night with live music shows, beach parties, acrobatic performances and mega dance parties. Live big. Breathe deep!
Unique Points of this New Resort
- Unique Breathless Resort & Spa destination
- Consists of three horseshoe shaped buildings and areas, each with their own personality andatmosphere. Breathe deep in the xhale club section, mix and mingle in the energy center and party allday and night in the xcelerate Party Zone.
- Located just 15 minutes from the Cancun International Airport by the Lagoon of Bahia Petempich and a 25 minute ride to Playa del Carmen
- Swimout Junior Suites with direct access to heated pools and xhale club Jr. Suites offering even more special perks and privileges, including a private pool and a private restaurant
- Three stunning swimming heated pools including a main energy pool, an xhale pool and a xcelerate Party Zone pool
- Open plan plaza with bars, restaurants and shops offering social gathering place for guests to mingle and meet
- Communal tables at our amazing gourmet restaurants create an interactive atmosphere and encourage guests to mix and mingle
- Large convention center includes two ballrooms and three breakout rooms, ideal for small and large meetings, incentive events, seminars or any other business purpose
- Lively atmosphere all day and night with special weekly and monthly parties and events, special weekly themed parties at different restaurants and an annual DJ program featuring trendsetting DJ’s
- State-of-the-art After Dark nightclub, exclusive champagne bar, a giant Jacuzzi for up to 35 people and fire pits around the resort create a vibrant and social atmosphere
- Cutting edge fitness center with personal trainers
No matter how long your stay, at Breathless Riviera Cancun, you will not believe it is long enough! I cannot begin to say how impressed we were by this fabulous property. My husband and I stayed in the Xhale club, which was absolutely amazing. Every last detail could not have been more perfect. We loved having the option of having some quiet time in the Xhale Club and then being able to head to the social and freestyle pools when we were ready for more action. The food and bar service at the pool areas was outstanding. We tried to experience as many different restaurants as we could in the short time we were there, and every one of them was fantastic. The pan-Asian was probably our favorite, if we were forced to choose. The entertainment staff was awesome! We performed water aerobics, showed off our dance lessons, and even had an impromptu dance party on the beach. The afternoon festivities at the freestyle pool & the late-night action throughout the resort was a feast for the eyes, to say the least. The fire and water features throughout the property were stunning. I only wish we could have stayed longer!
If you would like more information or pricing for any of the resorts that I saw on this trip, or others, please contact me – Susan@GoTravelStl.com. Or, if you would like me to complete an analysis for your Dream Honeymoon, just go to my website, www.GoTravelStl.com to complete my well-known “Perfect Honeymoon finder”. It’s easy and fun!